$72 – SeaWorld San Diego: 7 Days of Unlimited Visits
SeaWorld San Diego
Explore SeaWorld San Diego with this special offer for seven consecutive days of unlimited admission.
- $72 for seven consecutive days of unlimited admission for one adult or child (ages 3-9)
- Available to use through the end of 2019
- Check out park hours before you go
Why We Love It
- Considering single-day admission is $91.99 for adults and $86.99 for children, the seven-day pass saves more than $500
- Gives you plenty of time to explore all SeaWorld San Diego has to offer
- Come back for multiple consecutive visits; great for families with young children or if grandparents come along
- Explore the deep seas with Ocean Explorer and see whales up close at the Orca Encounter
- Just opened this year: brand-new Electric Eel roller coaster, which rises to nearly 150 feet
- The annual Christmas Celebration takes place Nov. 17 - Jan. 5 -- the whole family can visit with Santa, meet Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and more
Valid for use through Dec. 31, 2019. Print your voucher and present it at Tickets and Reservations to redeem. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. All seven days must be completed by Dec. 31, 2019. Children are ages 3-9. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one person. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 31, 2019
(45 Member Ratings)
(45 Member Ratings)
Marilyn Nov 08, 2018 Colorado Springs, USA
SeaWorld with no Shamu has no replacement for this show/attraction (11/2018). Plus, with many attractions closed to due to renovations, there wasn't much to do in this park. One attraction that was open was the Bayside Skyride. I don't ever recall there being an additional charge of $5/pp. Disappointing! I love SeaWorld, but i thought the park looked dated. I hope this improves in the near future...
Jerome Nov 08, 2018 North Hollywood, USA
We booked the Beluga Encounter for our son. It was fantastic! Well worth the money, and memories he will never forget.
Aaron Sep 13, 2018 Florence, USA
The kids enjoyed the rides and the parade.
Gary Sep 13, 2018 San Diego, USA
roller coasters and shows
Madhvi Aug 14, 2018 Cupertino, USA
Parking was expensive at $22 per day!! It would have been great if parking pass was included.
Cassandre Aug 14, 2018 Yorba Linda, USA
Shows with the dolphins, orcas, and sea lions
Stacey Jul 18, 2018 Tucson, USA
The dolphin, orca show.... it’s much better in the past than now.
Thang Jul 18, 2018 Tustin, USA
Kid’s enjoyed touching manta rays
Diana Jun 22, 2018 Eastvale, USA
the animals and shows
is very educational for everybody, kids and adults
Maria Apr 12, 2018 Porterville, USA