$79 – Park City Stay w/Breakfast, Save over 45%
Why We Love This Deal
Summertime in Park City is an outdoor lover's paradise and the trendy YotelPAD Park City boasts easy access to it all. Go fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, rafting and even hot air ballooning and score rarely discounted rates on stays through October for over 45% off.
- Stay in a Studio PAD through October — sleeps up to four guests with two bunk beds, a queen size murphy bed, plus a well-equipped kitchen
- $79 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $99 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Two-night stays in an upgraded One-Bedroom PAD, featuring even more space and a separate bedroom, are $339 for Sunday-Wednesday check-ins
- Travelzoo member perk: daily "breakfast boxes" for two (reg. $28), which includes items such as waffles and breakfast burritos
- Not available: July 1-5, 9-10, 16-19; Aug. 5-9; Sept. 2-5
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- Soak in mountain views by fire-pits or go for a dip in the outdoor pool
- Enjoy direct access to Park City Mountain and its many hiking and biking trails, as well as an on-site pool, hot tub, sauna, game room and complimentary laundry machines
- All PADS have a well-equipped kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, two burner stove and Nespresso coffee maker
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on maximum occupancy of six guests in a One-Bedroom Pad and three adults OR two adults and two children 12 or under in a Studio Pad.
Additional hotel specific charges: 13.54% tax and $35 resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers valet parking, access to the fitness center, game room, pool, hot tub, sauna, laundry services and more.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.