$25 – Authentic Greek Dining w/A Modern Twist in Long Island City
Astoria may be Queens' main hub for Greek cuisine, but Kavala Estiatorio puts neighboring Long Island City on the map. Save 50% on dinner for two.
Why We Love It
- Kavala Estiatorio earns 4.5 stars from Yelp reviewers
- Chef Saks has appeared on an episode of Food Network's "Chopped"
- Great for flexible schedules: available weekdays and weekends
- NYCgo calls the restaurant's "whitewashed, bi-level space" a "quietly appealing refuge"
- For $25, get a $50 food and drink credit for two or more people
- For $40, get an $80 food and drink credit for two or more people
- Spend it toward appetizers such as the grilled head-on prawns with quinoa salad and Meyer lemon essence, or house-made lamb ravioli with lamb ragu, natural jus and feta creme fraiche; entrees such as the white bean and artichoke prasorizo with pearl onion, grape tomato, preserved lemon and kefalograviera cheese, or the roasted boneless half chicken with kavala fries and lemon herb jus; plus desserts like the pistachio cheesecake katifi with blueberry, honey drizzle and lemon mousse
Voucher can be redeemed starting immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations recommended; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Walk-ins will be accepted based upon availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or more diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through June 30, 2017
(41 Member Reviews)
(41 Member Reviews)
Waiter was very polite and tried to correct a mistake the best way he could.
Food was ok but small selection of dinner entrees. Larger and better selection of appetizers. I didn't expect fried beet angel hair with oily aftertaste served with tuna. And whole fish shouldn't be grilled with butter. The side of broccoli rabe with wine and garlic sauce was good.
Christos May 15, 2017 NY, United States
jack Nov 28, 2016 NY, United States
The food and atmosphere were fantastic. The seafood was so good and fresh and our entrees were amazing. I will definitely go back
Suzanne Nov 21, 2016 NY, United States
The food, music and vibe!!
Nice, intimate, personal and quaint spot!
Leoni Nov 15, 2016 NY, United States
The staff was awesome and so was the food.
We will absolutely go back.
Jennifer Nov 14, 2016 New York, United States
the food was good and very fresh / staff were also very friendly
Heidi Nov 12, 2016 NY, United States
Mike Nov 01, 2016 NY, United States
i like the wine list and the all the seafood was super fresh!
Beth Oct 14, 2016 NY, United States
Their lamb options are delicious.
Kathy Oct 10, 2016 NY, United States
Lamb ravioli was out of this world!
Meal was fantastic. Staff was pleasant and helpful.
Amy Sep 29, 2016 NY, United States