$99 – Spa Treatment at Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Why We Love This Deal
At the AAA 4-Diamond Arizona Biltmore, where skin treatments are "heavenly" (Forbes), Travelzoo members can save over 45% on a day of pampering.
- $99 for a 50-minute treatment with an enhancement (reg. up to $185)
- Choice of the Classic Massage or Classic Facial
- Hot-stone (can add on to massage only) or aromatherapy enhancement
$119 for an 80-minute Classic Massage with an enhancement (reg. $250)
- Hot-stone or aromatherapy enhancement
$129 for an 80-minute Legendary Therapy treatment (reg. up to $255), choose one of the following:
- Jewel of the Desert treatment: Various luxurious oils are incorporated into varied massage techniques, balancing and nourishing the body and mind
- Turquoise Sage Stone treatment: Soothing full-body massage enhanced with clearing properties of warm basalt stones and sage and lavender essential oils
- All packages include complimentary valet parking and access to spa amenities, including steam room, dry sauna, Jacuzzi, Paradise Pool, locker room and fitness center
Why We Love It
- Treatments are the stars here, whereas humble amenities are a nice perk
- "Perhaps the most historical hotel in Phoenix" (U.S. News & World Report)
- Travel + Leisure calls the resort an "art deco landmark"
- Presidents, from Herbert Hoover to George W. Bush, and celebrities like Marilyn Monroe have stayed here
Travelzoo Tip: Turn your spa day into an overnight getaway and save on a room at the property.
(38 Member Ratings)