$129 – Twilight Spa Day w/Wine at Luxe Fairmont Scottsdale
Winter is peak season for Arizona, which usually means it’s tough to get a spa appointment at this Conde Nast Traveler Top 25 Southwest resort. But we’ve negotiated an offer on evening spa treatments to help you unwind at the end of the day.
- $129 for a Twilight Spa Day for one person (reg. $181)
- Choose between a 60-minute Signature Journey massage or a 60-minute Deep Cleansing facial
- A glass of wine and access to spa amenities, including the steam room, eucalyptus inhalation room, Swedish dry sauna, hot therapeutic whirlpool, cold plunge pool and Swiss shower
- Not available on: Jan. 12-20, 28-31; Feb. 1-3, 14-17.
Why We Love It
- Stop by on a Sunday evening to unwind before the upcoming week
- This AAA 5-Diamond resort features treatments that "reflect local surroundings" (Forbes)
- Fodor's describes it as "perhaps one of the most romantic spa settings in the Valley"
- "One of the best massages I have had in my life"; "staff treated us like royalty" (Travelzoo members)
A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for one person. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 28; Sunday-Thursday, 4-8 p.m.
(456 Member Ratings)