$99 – Sanctuary on Camelback: 'World-Class' Spa & Pool Day
The spa is undergoing construction through September and is fully operational during this time.
The seclusion, views and location are what make Sanctuary Spa "a hideaway of the gods" (Lonely Planet). Travelzoo members can experience this desert oasis for under $100.
- $99 for your choice of 50-minute massage or facial for one (reg. $190)
- Select a Swedish massage or Sanctuary Jewel facial, plus a hand or foot treatment enhancement (during the 50-minute service)
- Offer includes full-day use of Sanctuary's infinity pool and spa amenities, including the whirlpool, steam room, fitness center and locker room facilities
- $59 for a 60-minute royal pedicure for one (reg. $85)
- Includes a warm milk bath, a masque applied to the feet and legs, plus a natural sugar cane scrub
Why We Love It
- "Beautiful beyond expectation" with "exceptional views" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Travel + Leisure calls it a "world-class spa"
- A 60-minute pedicure for under $60? Yes please
- Massage or facial package includes infinity pool access and a hand or foot enhancement
- The surrounding red rocks create a "dramatic Southwestern atmosphere you can't find anywhere else in the world" (Frommer's)
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 28, 2017; Monday-Thursday
(187 Member Ratings)