$119 – Fairmont Scottsdale Spa Day: Massage w/Rooftop Pool & Wine
Live in the lap of luxury for a day at the "must-be-seen-to-believe" (Travel + Leisure) Well & Being Spa at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. And the cherry on top? Travelzoo members save up to $60 on spa treatments.
Why We Love It
- Located in a AAA 5-Diamond resort
- "One of the most romantic spa settings in the Valley" (Fodor's)
- Reserve a treatment any day of the week
- Over 400 Travelzoo members love the experience for its "gorgeous facilities" and "gracious staff"
- "Top-notch" facilities include a Swedish dry sauna, adults-only rooftop pool and more (Forbes Travel Guide)
Travelzoo Tip: After your spa treatment, go for drinks and appetizers or sip mimosas over a weekend brunch with this deal at Toro Latin Restaurant and Rum Bar.
- 60-minute massage or facial for one: $119 Monday-Thursday or $139 Friday-Sunday (reg. $181)
- Select your choice of either a 60-minute Signature Journey Massage or 60-minute Deep Cleansing Facial
- $69 for a 60-minute Desert Seasons Pedicure for one, valid seven days a week (reg. $101)
- All offers include a glass of wine, full amenity and pool access, including the rooftop adults-only pool, grotto waterfall, steam room and eucalyptus inhalation room, whirlpool hot tub, cold plunge pool and fitness center
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 30, 2017; days vary by voucher
(455 Member Reviews)