$75 & up – T. Cook's: 3-Course Chef's Dinner for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Zagat showers praise on T. Cooks, calling it "a must for romantics and foodies." Travelzoo members can visit for "elegant dining in a lovely setting" with over 55% savings during dinner.
- $75 for a three-course Travelzoo-exclusive dinner for 2, any day (reg. $176)
- $99 for the same dinner for 2 with wine pairings, any day (reg. $226)
$125 for an elevated dining experience at the Chef's Counter with the same three courses and wine pairings as above:
- You're in for a treat, sitting at a high-top bar overlooking the open kitchen where you can interact with the executive and sous chefs as they prepare your meal in real time
- The chefs will be on hand to explain courses and cooking methods for the duration of your dinner
- Meant to be a communal experience up to six people, perfect for a celebration or just because
- Note: Chef's Counter dinner can be reserved Wednesday, Thursday or Friday during 5:30 p.m. OR 8 p.m. seatings only
Why We Love It
- Earns a 4.6 rating from Zagat
- "One of the finest restaurants in The Valley of the Sun" (Gayot)
- Conde Nast Traveler praises the "superb Mediterranean cuisine"
- Forbes Travel Guide calls the property a "vintage Spanish Colonial desert escape"
Up to 56% Off
$75 & up
How to Book
- For the chef's counter experience call 602-808-3118; reference voucher type when booking.
(136 Member Ratings)