$85 – 4-Course Chef's Dinner for 2 at Luxe Resort
Why We Love This Deal
At the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa, Travelzoo members can save 35% on an elevated, four-course Southwestern dining experience for two, with the option to include a tequila and wine pairing.
- "Wine Me, Dine Me" four-course chef's dinner:
- $85 for two people (reg. $130)
- $49 for one person (reg. $65)
- $59 for one person with tequila and wine pairings (reg. $90)
- $105 for two people with tequila and wine pairings (reg. $180)
- Note: Valid daily for 6 p.m. or 8 p.m. seating; dinner takes place in an intimate group setting of up to six people
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable
- Ranked one of the best Southwestern restaurants in Scottsdale by USA Today's 10Best
- Sit at the chef's counter, where you get a front-row view of the action and engage with the chef and culinary team
- Menu changes daily and is custom-prepared by Chef Juan
Travelzoo Tip: For another dining experience on property, head to the romantic Alto ristorante e bar for 35% off a four-course dinner for two people, plus a complimentary gondola ride.
(143 Member Ratings)