$29 – Hotel Valley Ho: $50 to Spend at ZuZu Restaurant & Bar
Why We Love This Deal
ZuZu, located at the hip Hotel Valley Ho in downtown Scottsdale, earns 4.5 stars on OpenTable. Save on food and drinks for any number of people with this exclusive offer.
- $29 for a $50 credit toward food and drinks
- $59 for a $100 credit
- $35 for a $50 credit
- $69 for a $100 credit
- Options from the breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, dessert and lounge menus
Why We Love It
- Valid any time of the day -- stop by for a full meal or just dessert
- "Kitsch," "modernist" decor "worth a special stop"; "standout" brunch items include the red velvet waffle and build-your-own bloody mary or mimosa bar (Frommer's)
- Lunch items, such as the famous ZuZu burger or full belly hangover burger, are "prepared thoughtfully with a decidedly modern and gourmet approach" (USA Today 10Best)
- Grab drinks after work at the lounge Travel + Leisure says is "one of those rare resort bars that has just as many locals as hotel guests enjoying the scene"
Travelzoo Tip: Make it into a pool day and save on 50% on poolside dining or 40% on cabana rentals at the OH Pool with this deal we secured.
(34 Member Ratings)