$29 – Mountain Shadows: $50 to Spend at Signature Restaurant
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 40% dining at Hearth'61, located in the AAA 4-Diamond Mountain Shadows resort, reconstructed in homage to its original 1960s aesthetic.
- $29 for a $50 credit to spend on food and drink
- $59 for a $100 credit
- $35 for a $50 credit
- $65 for a $100 credit
- Enjoy the breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, dessert or Living Room menus
Why We Love It
- Rated 4-plus stars out of 5 by OpenTable, Yelp and TripAdvisor reviewers
- Hearth’61 serves “small plates, elevated grilled meats and classic cocktails” (Zagat)
- Sit at the bar to enjoy live music Thursdays-Saturdays with a rotation of artists and bands
- Viewable from the patio, Camelback and Mummy Mountains cast shadows over the namesake resort
Travelzoo Tip: Check out our other offers on the Mountain Shadows property: 50% off poolside dining, up to 63% off a round of golf or up to 65% off your stay in a Signature Deluxe King or Queen room.
Read about the resort's 2017 resurrection.
(38 Member Ratings)