$65 – Four Seasons Scottsdale: Drinks & Apps, 35% Off
Diners can enjoy desert views and "homestyle comfort fare" in this Four Seasons restaurant with a "neighborhood hang-out" (AZ Foothills Magazine) vibe.
- $65 for $100 to spend on dinner for two
- Food and drink credit for anything on the dinner menu, including the applewood-smoked beef short rib, lobster roll or house smoked salmon dip & hand made beer bread
$39 for $60 to spend on lunch for two
- Valid for any food and drink on the lunch menu, like the bacon cobb salad or the Babe on a Bun, a five-hour slow cooked pork sandwich
- Valet parking is complimentary for all diners
Why We Love It
- Proof earns more than 4.5 stars from OpenTable diners
- Guests can take in stunning desert sunsets with the expansive patio seating
- Located inside the "delightful" Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale, which was placed on the list of top resorts in Texas and the Southwest by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2017
- Great place to catch a game as there are TVs inside and on the patio
Travelzoo Tip: After enjoying some comfort food, Travelzoo members can indulge with a luxe massage and facial at the on-site spa.
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 14, 2018
(14 Member Ratings)