$45 – Food Network Celeb Chef Lunch for 2 at Elements
Dine at Elements, the signature restaurant at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort, where Food Network celebrity chef Beau MacMillan showcases farm-fresh American dishes with Asian flair.
- $45 for $80 worth of food and nonalcoholic drinks for two people from the lunch menu
- $89 for $160 worth of food and nonalcoholic drinks for four
- Try the roasted eggplant hummus served with cumin-spiced naan bread to share. Also on the menu are options like a spa bento box with your choice of protein like the miso salmon, plus brown rice, steamed vegetables and pickled cucumber salad; or an Italian-inspired chicken Milanese.
Why We Love It
- Great for a business lunch or leisurely Saturday
- Ingredients are sourced from artisan, organic and local farmers
- Earns an impressive 4.7 stars with over 2,700 reviews on OpenTable and 4.6 on Zagat
- Views of the surrounding red rocks "create a dramatic atmosphere you can't find anywhere else in the world" (Frommer's)
When You Can Go
June 4 - Sept. 29, 2018; Monday-Saturday
(41 Member Ratings)