Paradise Valley Village
$30 & up – Mountain Shadows: Round of Golf with Cart
The Short Course at Mountain Shadows
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 60% on a round of golf at the Short Course, located in the AAA 4-Diamond Mountain Shadows resort, "nestled in the foothills of Camelback Mountain” (GolfAdvisor).
- $30 for one round of golf for one person (reg. $54)
- $45 for one round of golf, club rental and lunch for one person (reg. up to $102)
- $79 for one round of golf, club rentals and lunch for two people (reg. up to $204)
- $149 for one round of golf, club rentals and lunch for four people (reg. up to $408)
- Lunch includes one food item per person from the lunch menu at Rusty's (up to $18 each)
- All options come with a golf cart rental
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers
- Walkable and friendly to all skills sets, the par-3 golf course has fans like PGA Tour "winner Tony Finau and Arizona Cardinals star Larry Fitzgerald” (Golf.com)
- Rusty’s golf grill and lounge overlooks The Short Course’s bonus Hole 17.5, The Forrest Wager, named after course architect Forrest Richardson
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Not valid on before 10 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one, two or four people, depending on voucher. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
up to 63%
$30 & up
(63 Member Ratings)
(63 Member Ratings)
The course was the perfect blend of golfing on a course albeit shorter distances and a beautiful setting
The local pros were accommodating and patient with us out of towners
Angela Sep 21, 2018 Greensboro, USA
beautiful and fun
Katrina Sep 17, 2018 Scottsdale, USA
Short course but challenging enough to make it fun. Gorgeous backdrop with Camelback Mtn. and beautiful, sprawling homes along the course. Staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back to play this course again and again. Really fun day!
We were a threesome so their 4 person cart was an unexpected bonus!
Tori Sep 09, 2018 SAN TAN VALLEY, USA
Challenges a higher level of golfer and at the same time is quite inviting to the beginner.
A clearer golf monument at entrance would be helpful.
David Sep 01, 2018 Scottsdale, USA
Very challenging for a par 3 course
The staff was exceptionally friendly.
David Aug 31, 2018 Peoria, USA
The scenery was gorgeous
The guy who checked us in was very rude. As soon as he found out we all had travelzoo discounts we were informed we’d only be able to have one cart. There was five of us. One party cart only seats four, so it was incredibly uncomfortable.
Donald Aug 20, 2018 Glendale, USA
Nice to play when it was so hot. Regular course would have been tough.
Great course for practicing short game. Green very difficult.
Thomas Aug 10, 2018 Marana, USA
Nice easy short course with amazing views!
Murphy at the patio bar to the course is awesome! Great guy and he makes for a fun time after your round.
Michael Aug 02, 2018 Phoenix, USA
Staff, enjoyment of the course.
Very easy to drive around, clear directions.
Michelle Jul 29, 2018 Phoenix, USA
beautiful landscape and course in good shape and resonable
Judi Jul 13, 2018 Sun City, USA