$39 – 90-Minute Horseback Ride at MacDonald's Ranch, Save 40%
Wander desert trails on horseback and take in views of the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell Mountains for 40% off.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
- Horseback riding is a great activity for ages 5 and up
- Family-owned business since 1950
- Seasoned wranglers will point out possible wildlife such as coyotes, rabbits and hawks along the way
- Free petting zoo for kids and classic Western games like bean bag toss and horseshoe pits
- $39 for a 90-minute horseback ride for one (reg. $65)
- $75 for a 90-minute ride for two (reg. $130)
- $149 for a 90-minute ride for four (reg. $260)
- Rides are suitable for all skill levels
- Note: Jeans and closed-toe shoes or boots are recommended, as well as bringing a bottle of water per rider.
About the Company
The 1,280-acre ranch lays claim to the original stagecoach road that ran from Phoenix to Cave Creek.
When You Can Go
May 1 - Sept. 30, 2017