$85 – Classic Cooking Academy: Class for 2
Save more than 50% on a selection of top-rated cooking classes for two at Classic Cooking Academy.
- $85 for a cooking class or wine dinner for two people (reg. $200)
Choose one from the following options:
- Pizza Making: Covers making and forming dough and all the knowledge you need on yeast, flours, sauces and more; includes salad, dessert and house wines/beer with dinner
- Five-Course Wine Dinner: Enjoy five courses with sommelier-paired wines while the chef talks about the food and the wine expert speaks about the wines; courses can include butternut squash soup with red chile and mint or salmon in papillotte (this is NOT a cooking class)
- Gourmet: Create gourmet dishes like honey-soy broiled salmon or rosemary- and garlic-rubbed pork tenderloin in this hands-on class; includes beer and wine
- $45 for a cooking class or wine dinner for one person (reg. $100)
Why We Love It
- Classic Cooking Academy earns 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Learn a new cooking skill or enjoy dinner with a lesson in wine pairings
- "Whether just a small group or for date night, it's fun to cook something new and then be able to enjoy the meal" (Travelzoo member)
Travelzoo Tip: Available classes vary by date; view the full calendar, including individual class details.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 31, 2017; dates vary by class
(15 Member Ratings)