$27 – Arizona Sangria Festival at Rawhide, Reg. $45
The Arizona Sangria Festival is coming to Rawhide on Mother's Day weekend, and Travelzoo members save 40% on tickets.
Why We Love It
- Includes sangria and craft beer tastings plus live Spanish music and a Flamenco dance expo
- Food truck items and artisan crafts will be available for purchase
- This family-friendly event offers complimentary admission for anyone under 21 and child-friendly activities throughout Rawhide Western Town
Travelzoo Tip: Theevent takes place throughout the Western town of Rawhide, offering kids attractions like train rides, a small roller coaster, rock climbing and panning for gold, all available for purchase. The event benefits the Calling All Angels Foundation, which provides support to single parents and their children with cancer.
- $27 for a general admission ticket for one person, including 15 sangria tastings, five craft beer tastings and a souvenir tasting glass (reg. $45)
- $54 for two people (reg. $90)
- All tickets include access to live music, a Flamenco dance expo, food trucks with items for purchase, local food and art vendors
- Choose from events on Saturday, May 13, from 2-10 p.m., or Sunday, May 14, from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Admission for all non-drinkers is free
When You Can Go
Saturday-Sunday, May 13-14, 2017
(9 Member Reviews)