$65 – BBQ Grilling & Smoking Class w/BYOB Dinner, Reg. $150
Phoenix BBQ & Grilling School offers a six-hour, hands-on course; all classes are BYOB and more than 50% off, including a full barbecue dinner.
Why We Love It
- Dine on what you cook, from pulled pork to brisket
- Visit any Friday-Sunday into mid-May
- Rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Take a friend; vouchers for two are available
- $65 for a six-hour grilling and smoking class for one (reg. $150)
- $129 for two (reg. $300)
- Learn how to use two different types of pellet smokers and cook on charcoal and gas grills
- Get instruction on how to prepare cuts of meat and make dry rubes, brines and injections
- Comes with a full meal -- pulled pork, pork tenderloin, beef brisket, chicken, buffalo wings, sweet potatoes and stuffed peppers
- Bring your own beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) to class
Valid for one or two people only. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through May 14, 2017; Friday-Sunday