$199 – Grand Canyon 2-Night Dude Ranch Adventure
Why We Love This Deal
Past Travelzoo guests rave about the friendly staff, fun atmosphere and great entertainment at this Old West-style dude ranch. Skip the summer crowds: this offer on 2-night stays near the Grand Canyon’s western rim is for travel November-March. So, get ready to saddle up and hit the trail...literally.
- Stay in a private cabin for 2 nights, Nov. 1 - March 14
- $199 ... Two-Person Cabin with a queen bed
- $249 ... Four-Person Cabin with a queen, a double and a twin bed
- $315 ... Five-Person Cabin with a queen and three twin beds
- Not available: Nov. 24-28
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- Making this your home base, you'll be located 10 miles from the western rim of the Grand Canyon; for thrill-seekers, drive about 25 minutes to the all-glass Skywalk
- The ranch itself feels about as country-western as it gets: cabins even come with stoves and rocking chairs on the porches — plus they're spaced far apart for plenty of privacy
- There are tons of on-site activities, ranging from guided horseback and wagon rides to the Old West-style gun range; at night guests can listen to Western songs performed by cowboys around a bonfire
- Stay with confidence — the hotel requires all guests and employees to take a non-contact temperature test before entering the grounds
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Additional hotel specific charges: 5.5% tax and $30 resort fee, per stay is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers a nightly campfire and entertainment by a professional country and western singer. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible cabins are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(91 Member Ratings)