$799 – Arizona & Utah: 3-Day Houseboat Escape, Save 55%
Relax and play on Lake Powell's miles of shoreline, stretching from northern Arizona down to southern Utah, with this deal on houseboats that sleep up to eight or 12 people. Travelzoo members can choose from a variety of dates available from springtime to early winter.
Why We Love It
- Rates as low as $799 make the per-person, per-day rate less than $35
- 95% of our members who stayed on these houseboats loved their experiences
- All houseboats feature a waterslide, upper deck sunshade, refrigerator, outdoor gas grill, microwave, television, radio, air conditioner/heater and convertible or pullout double beds
- Frommer’s notes, “Lake Powell is as amazing a sight as the Grand Canyon,” with dramatic sandstone rocks including Rainbow Bridge, one of the world’s largest natural bridges
- $799 for a three-day/two-night stay on the 46-foot Voyager, which sleeps eight, or the 46-foot Expedition, which sleeps six (reg. $1896)
- $1299 for a three-day/two-night stay on the 48-foot Navigator, which sleeps 10 (reg. $2631)
- $1309 for a three-day/two-night stay on the 53-foot Adventurer. which sleeps up to 12 (reg. $2639)
- $2249 for a four-day/three-night stay on the 59-foot Discovery XL Platinum, which sleeps up to 12 (reg. $3358)
- $4779 for a four-day/three-night stay on the 75-foot Excursion, which sleeps up to 12 (reg. $7650)
- Houseboats can depart from either the Bullfrog Marina in Utah or the Wahweap Marina in Arizona (except the 48-foot Navigator, which departs from Wahweap Marina only)
About the Getaway
More about the houseboats:
The standard 46-foot Voyager sleeps eight with two staterooms, two pullout double beds and a bathroom; the standard 46-foot Expedition sleeps six with one stateroom, two pullout beds and a bathroom; the 48-foot Navigator sleeps 10 with three staterooms, two pullout double beds and a bathroom; the mid-level 53-foot Adventurer sleeps 12 people with two staterooms, two lower berth rooms and two bathrooms; the deluxe 59-foot Discovery XL Platinum sleeps 12 people with two staterooms, two lower berth rooms and two bathrooms; the 75-foot Excursion sleeps up to 12 people with five staterooms each with a queen bed and two bathrooms.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Taxes (Construction Set Aside Fee for the park 4.5%, Utility Pass-Through Charge for the park 3%, state tax 6.95%) and gratuity are additional and are paid at check-in along with optional daily waiver of liability insurance ($24 per day for 46-foot Voyager Expedition, $27 per day for 48-foot Navigator, 53-foot Adventurer, 59-foot Discovery XL Platinum or 75-foot Excursion). A fee of $25 is not included and will be paid upon entry to the National Park. Houseboats come with a full tank of fuel and must be returned with a full tank of fuel. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the company directly at 888-896-3829 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To reserve a boat, pay the refundable damage deposit ($600 for 46-foot Voyager/Expedition, the 48-foot Navigator and 53-foot Adventurer; $1000 for 59-foot Discovery XL Platinum; $200 for 75-foot Excursion) at time of booking. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the boat is reserved, cancellation policy prevails. Cancellations made 31 days or more prior to arrival will forfeit 50% of the damage deposit; cancellations made 30 days or less prior to arrival will forfeit 100% of the damage deposit. Changes made 31 days or more prior to arrival will incur a $100 change fee; changes made 30 days or less prior to arrival will forfeit 50% of the damage deposit. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. No cash value. Voucher must be used in one visit. Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas, managed by Aramark, is an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service, Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, AZ/UT.
When You Can Go
Between March 1 and June 20 or between Sept. 17 and Dec. 27
(38 Member Reviews)