$279 – Sedona: 2-Nt. Stay for 2 incl. Breakfast, 50% Off
Escape to a rustic Sedona bed-and-breakfast set on 2 acres of rock formations, waterfalls, pine trees and gardens with this deal that saves guests more than 50%.
- $279 for two nights, arriving Sunday-Wednesday
- $359 for two nights, arriving Thursday-Saturday
- King suites have a fireplace, and those on the main level have private entrances and decks
- Daily breakfast for two is included in the rate
- Not available on: Sept. 1-3
Why We Love It
- King rooms are individually decorated with original art and distinctive furnishings; most have TVs
- Zen out in the hotel's meditative labyrinth, hike the many red rocks trails nearby or head into downtown Sedona
- Fuel up each morning with the hearty breakfast that includes fresh fruit, granola and yogurt, an egg entree with potatoes and coffee (served from 8:30-9:30 a.m.)
- Two hours from both Phoenix and the Grand Canyon, with plenty to explore in the area
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A 13.325% tax and 10% resort fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers Wi-Fi, discounted gym privileges, and yoga classes (twice weekly). Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 928-204-1942 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 31 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
When You Can Go
Options through Sept. 28, 2017