$49 – Afternoon Tea for 2 at the Sofitel Philadelphia
Why We Love This Deal
Treat yourself to tea and pastries at the Hotel Sofitel Philadelphia, ranked by the Inquirer as one of the best spots in the city for afternoon tea.
- $49 for afternoon tea for two (reg. up to $89)
- $95 for afternoon tea for four (reg. $170)
All offers include:
- An assortment of tea sandwiches plus homemade scones and pastries
- Choose from nine different teas
- One glass of Champagne or mimosa per person
- Not valid: April 12-13
Why We Love It
- The restaurant earns 4 stars from OpenTable and TripAdvisor diners
- Travelzoo members praise the "outstanding" ambiance and "delicious" dining
- Enjoy tea sandwiches like smoked salmon with dill cheese, and desserts such as matcha mousse and macarons
Travelzoo Tip: We've also negotiated up to 55% on rooms at the Sofitel through the holidays and into spring.
(523 Member Ratings)