$59 – Penn's Landing: Dinner for 2 with Drinks
Keating's Rope & Anchor, Bar + Kitchen
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members agree that the "incredible" food, "impeccable service" and "fabulous river view" make for a top-notch experience at this Penn's Landing gem.
- $59 for dinner for two (reg. up to $100)
- One starter (up to $16), such as the ahi tuna tartare
- Two entrees (up to $29), such as the Lancaster herb-crusted chicken breast or the oak plank salmon
- Choice of two drinks (up to $13 each)
- $109 for dinner for four (reg. up to $200)
- Check out the full menu
- Travelzoo members receive discounted parking, paid on site: $10 for up to five hours of self-parking or $19 valet parking
- Note: A $5 surcharge will apply to the final bill for crab cakes, sea scallops and Boursin filet
- Not valid: Nov. 28 - Dec. 1, 25, 31; Jan. 1; Feb. 14
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer a waterfront view of Penn's Landing
- Local produce, meat and sustainable seafood are the stars of each dish
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(106 Member Ratings)
(106 Member Ratings)
The Food, Service, and Ambience. it was just Outstanding, and I would go again.
Anthony Apr 11, 2019 Columbus, USA
Very friendly staff.
Background music was not in tune with dinner ambience. Selections were more suited for a bar.
thomas Apr 05, 2019 Hightstown, USA
View of the river
We went this time on a Saturday night. It was definitely more busy than our last visit. A little slower service. My first filet was cooked medium but I ordered medium rare. My server happily took it back but then it took another 20 plus minutes for it to come back. Our server was very busy but nice. It's a fun experience and we'll go back!
Linda Apr 05, 2019 ,
Atmosphere, food and staff
Chanelle Apr 05, 2019 Chester, USA
Our waiter was wonderful and the food was good.
Steven Apr 05, 2019 Trenton, USA
REDUCED GARAGE PARKING INCLUDED. NICE LOCATION ON WATERFRONT. INSIDE THE HILTON HOTEL. GREAT LOCATION, SERVICE & FOOD.
WALTER Apr 05, 2019 Berlin, USA
The atmosphere was great. We really enjoyed the food & drinks. Our server, San was very pleasant & had the perfect balance of checking on us without smothering & leaving us unattended to long. Can't wait to go back when it's warmer to enjoy the outside dining.
Danielle M. Apr 05, 2019 Newark, USA
The food and setting were top notch.
Thomas Apr 05, 2019 NORTH WALES, USA
Definitely want to go back for outdoor patio in nice weather
Raquel Apr 05, 2019 Norristown, USA
Ambiance. Seated overlioking the Pier.
Food was really good. Desserts could have been better; upgrade the selection.
Danielle Apr 04, 2019 Royersford, USA