$59 – Top-Rated Dinner for 2 w/Drinks in Philadelphia
Why We Love This Deal
Dine across the street from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell at Red Owl Tavern, lauded by Zagat as one of the "hottest hotel restaurants in Philadelphia." Travelzoo members can splurge on dinner for two with 40% in savings this summer.
- For $59, get dinner for two (reg. up to $98):
- One appetizer to share (up to $14), like the beer-braised chicken wings or steak tartare
- Two entrees (up to $28 each), such as the short rib or crab pappardelle
- Two drinks (up to $14 each) or one dessert to share, like the tiramisu brownie sundae
- For $115, get dinner for four (reg. up to $196)
Why We Love It
- Red Owl Tavern earns 4.4 stars from OpenTable diners, noted as one of the "best restaurants in Old City"
- Don't miss the burger, rated one of the top 10 in the city by Philly Bite mag
- Enjoy alfresco dining on Red Owl Tavern's outdoor patio, located just a two-minute walk from the Liberty Bell
(104 Member Ratings)