$69 – Philly Bite-Pick Dinner for 2 w/Wine, Reg. $136
Head to Square 1682 in Philadelphia's Hotel Palomar for "great modern American cuisine" where "the best local ingredients (let) the flavors speak for themselves" (Philly Bite).
- $69 for dinner for two (reg. up to $136)
- Any one appetizer to share, such as the lamb lettuce wraps or malted curly fries
- Two entrees (up to $28 each), like the sea scallops or pork shank griot
- Any one dessert to share, such as the peach cobbler
- One bottle of house-selected red or white wine (up to $55)
$129 for dinner for four (reg. up to $272)
- This option doubles the inclusions above
Why We Love It
- The restaurant earns more than 4 stars from over 1,500 OpenTable diners
- Named one of the "Most Beautiful Hotel Bars" in the city (Philadelphia Style mag), praised for its "historic architecture and tasty bar bites"
- Travelzoo members consistently rave about their experience here, citing the "delicious" food and "superb" service
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 28, 2019
(57 Member Ratings)