$79 – Pyramid Club: 52nd-Floor Dinner for 2 w/City Views
Look out over the Philadelphia cityscape while dining over a three-course meal at the members-only Pyramid Club located on the 52nd floor of the BNY Mellon Center.
Why We Love It
- Dine at this exclusive invitation-only club without a membership
- The movie "Philadelphia" was filmed in this building
- "The views of the city were phenomenal - better than anywhere else in the city"; "the food, service and ambiance was awesome" (Travelzoo members)
- For $79, reserve a three-course dinner for two
- Two appetizers, such as onion rings or wings with apricot and Thai chili
- Two entrees; try the dry-aged strip or the half chicken with pumpkin gnocchi
- Two desserts, such as the pear tart or white chocolate cheesecake
- Visit with a party of four for $149
- Note: Menus are subject to change and rotate daily
Valid for two or four people; depending on option purchased. All other items including alcoholic beverages may be purchased a la carte. Must be of legal age to purchase and/or consume alcohol. Outside alcohol is not allowed. Valid for dine-in only. Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or special promotion. Must be used in one visit. No stored value. Not valid for private parties. If you have not redeemed your Voucher on or before June 30, 2017 (the “Promotional Bonus Expiration Date”) Travelzoo Local will automatically issue a refund credit in the amount of the Base Value within 30 days to the same credit card or form of payment used to purchase the Voucher. Once issued, the refund will take 7-10 business days to process.
When You Can Go
Through June 30, 2017; Tuesday-Friday
(89 Member Reviews)