$29 – Travel Channel-Pick Food Tours of Philly
Why We Love This Deal
Taste the flavors of the Philadelphia area with your choice of two Chew Philly Food Tours, named one of the best things to do in the city by the Travel Channel. Travelzoo members can save over 55% on tours into November.
- For $29, get a 2.5-hour walking food tour for one (reg. $59)
- Choose between the Authentic Philly Food Tour in Manayunk or the Chestnut Hill Culinary Experience
- Tastings include food from delis, bakeries, restaurants, and specialty shops such as McNally's Tavern, featured on Food Network's "Best Thing I Ever Ate," and Tubby Robot Ice Cream Factory, named "Best Ice Cream" by Philly mag (2017)
- $55 for a walking food tour for two (reg. $118)
- Note: Manayunk tours run select Saturdays-Sundays beginning at 11:30 a.m., and Chestnut Hill tours run select Saturdays at 11 a.m. and Sundays at 11:30 a.m.; check calendars for availability. The Chestnut Hill Culinary Experience is recommended for those 21 and older.
Why We Love It
- Zagat calls the Chew Philly experience "a day of bites and fun"
- National Geographic says it's a must-do on any trip to Philadelphia
- Fill up: Both tours include tastings at stops along the 1.7-mile tour
- Awarded a perfect 5 stars by more than 500 TripAdvisor reviewers
- Conde Nast Traveler calls the Manayunk tour "perfect for food lovers who want to explore one of Philly's most charming neighborhoods"
Travelzoo Tip: Reviewers confirm that the amount of food included on the tour is the size of a hearty lunch, so come hungry.