$19 – Vineyard or Brewhouse Tour w/Wine or Beer Tasting for 2
In just five years, the Vineyard at Hershey has made a name for itself in the Pennsylvania wine and beer industry, recognized with a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Why We Love It
- Won two gold medals at the 2016 Pennsylvania Wine Competition and six medals at the 2016 Pennsylvania Farm Show
- Added a brew house, run by former home brewer Ryan DeLutis, in 2013
- PennLive says "there is something to suit everyone's tastes"
- Produces 18 wines, 12 craft beers and three hard ciders
Travelzoo Tip: Participating guests receive 10% off purchases of wine or growlers, depending on the experience attended.
- For $10, get a VIP Wine or Beer Tasting Experience for one (reg. $20)
- Wine Experience includes a tour of the vineyard and production center, and a sampling flight of six wines (choose dry or sweet) with cheese, chocolate, fruit and crackers
- Beer Experience includes a tour of the brew house and a sampling flight of four beers and two hard ciders
- For $19, go with a friend (reg. $40)
- For $39, visit as a group of four (reg. $80)
When You Can Go
Through July 1, 2017