$39 – Taste Wine, Cheese & Chocolate in PA's Top Vineyard
The "Tasting in the Vineyard" experience is exactly what it sounds like -- sample wine with chocolate and cheese among the growing grapes.
- For $39, two can enjoy the Tasting in the Vineyard experience (reg. $70)
- For $75, get the experience for four (reg. $140)
- For $99, get the experience for six (reg. $210)
- Features a tour, chocolate and cheese pairings, as well as a souvenir glass per person
Visit select Saturdays and Sundays into October, at noon or 3 p.m.
- Available dates: May 6, 14, 27; June 10, 24; July 15, 16, 30; Aug. 12; Sept. 2, 17, 23; Oct. 1
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members give Crossing Vineyards a 96% approval rating and rave about the "gorgeous" property and "informative" staff
- Voted "Best Winery" by readers of The Intelligencer and The Bucks County Courier Times
- PureWow named it the best winery in Pennsylvania
- Taste 10 wines, such as the port-style Chocolate Cherry Truffle
Valid for specific dates and times only. This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Online reservations required; subject to availability; see voucher for online booking info. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Limit one purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Valid for two, four or six people, depending on voucher purchased. Subject to weather conditions; in case of rain, tasting will be moved to the Garden Room or Vistas Tent. Not valid toward the purchase of wine. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
May 6 - Oct. 1, 2017; select dates
How to Book
Online reservations required; subject to availability; see voucher for online booking info.
(21 Member Ratings)
(21 Member Ratings)
The wine pairing with cheeses and chocolate !
Very friendly staff - a great day!
Timothy Aug 01, 2017 NJ, United States
Beautiful grounds. Relaxing afternoon and great wine
paul Aug 01, 2017 NJ, United States
Beautiful grounds. Wine was very good, too!
Diane May 19, 2017 PA, United States
we were lucky to be outside on the grass, the weather was perfect, Gary and his assistant where on top of their game and the lesson did teach me a lot of issues. Its all good!
Dolores Sep 09, 2016 PA, United States
The property was gorgeous and the tasting started promptly with a diversity of wines.
Sheree Sep 22, 2016 NJ, United States
The winetasting experience with cheese and chocolate
Theresa Sep 22, 2016 NJ, United States
Nice people and place
Edward Jul 08, 2016 NJ, United States
The entire experience was wonderful! The owner was so informative and treated the entire group very well and made us feel welcomed to his home.
Cindy Rodriguez Sep 09, 2016 NJ, United States