Sold outThis deal was published December 18, 2023 and sold out March 01, 2024. See current deals
$129—Bucks County member-favorite suite incl. breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
Bucks County is home to the picturesque Peddler’s Village. In the hub of the village is the straight-from-a-storybook Golden Plough Inn. Past Travelzoo guests praise the comfort of the spacious suites, the friendliness of the staff, and proximity to specialty shops and small boutiques. One past guest said, "We just love it there. We go every 3 months."
Experience it for yourself and save as much as 70% on stays in a One-Bedroom Suite with turndown service, chocolates and daily hot breakfast.
- Accommodations for two guests in an upgraded One-Bedroom Suite—these feature one king or queen bed and a separate living room area and Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom
- $129 per night … Sundays-Thursdays, through April
- $169 per night … Fridays-Saturdays, through March
Travelzoo member perks:
- Hot a la carte breakfast for two at the neighboring Buttonwood Grill ($30 value)
- Turndown service with locally made maple-filled chocolates exclusively available to Travelzoo members ($15 value)
More Reasons to Go
- This quaint inn is located in the heart of Peddler's Village—a colonial haven of more than 65 boutique shops and restaurants
- Rooms are individually decorated with Colonial-era antiques—think four-poster beds and shutters covering the windows
- Plan to attend monthly themed festivals, special events and live entertainment
- After a day of shopping and exploring, guests can indulge in a little R&R at the nearby full-service salon and spa
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy. Cancellations and changes to the reservation must be made by 3 p.m. at least 96 hours prior to arrival for Friday-Sunday stays and by 3 p.m. at least 48 hours for Monday-Thursday stays. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you will be subject to a full-length-of-stay cancellation charge. If you leave prior to your scheduled departure date, you will be charged for the entire length of stay for your reservation.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults can stat for $20 per person, per night. Children 4 years of age and younger stay free when sharing with parents. Children ages 5-11 can stay for $15 per person, per night. Maximum occupancy in a One-Bedroom Suite is 3-4 people (based on availability).
Additional hotel-specific charges: An 11% tax per night and a $5 resort fee per room, per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, local and toll-free calls, access to the business and fitness centers and two bottles of water per room. Parking is complimentary for 1 car per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.