$149-$169—Philadelphia riverfront hotel incl. weekends
Why We Love This Deal
This Philadelphia hotel earns high praise from past guests for its stellar waterfront views and prime location near Old City's historic sites, including Independence Hall. It also has an indoor heated pool and a restaurant on site.
Travelzoo members get daily breakfast for two and complimentary parking, which would usually cost an extra $75 per day, with this offer that saves 65% on stays into spring.
- Two guests stay in a standard room with two queen beds, or a city view room with one king bed through April 11
- $149 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $169 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary self-parking for one standard-sized vehicle (reg. $35 per night)
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two ($40 value)
- Not available on: Dec. 1-2, 12, 31; April 5-7
More Reasons to Go
- This hotel is less than a 10-minute walk up to the Museum of the American Revolution; from there, it's just two blocks to Independence Hall
- Amenities include a heated indoor pool (a rarity among hotels downtown) and a nautical-themed bar and restaurant, which fittingly overlooks the river
- Starting at 390 square feet, guest rooms have pillow-top mattresses, marble countertops in the bathrooms, and large windows
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. At the time of checkout, you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults can stay in a two-queen room for $20 per person, per night. Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 2 people in a king room and 4 people in a two-queen room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 16.37% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This offer includes self-parking for 1 standard-sized vehicle. Additional vehicles are subject to nightly fees of $35 per night for self-parking and $49 per night for valet parking. Daily breakfast for 2 ($40 value) is included. Regular dining charges apply for extra guests.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(26 Member Ratings)