$139 – Waterfront Philadelphia Hilton into Spring w/Parking
Why We Love This Deal
Our wish list for a fab Philly getaway? Well, we'd stay within walking distance of the Old City. Though we'd also want free parking so it's easy to get to the Art Museum and Fairmont Park. To top it all off, we'd look for a room with views of the city skyline. All of which, you can do with this deal.
- Stay in a City View Room with 1 king or two queen beds
- $139 per night ... receive free parking (reg. $35 per night)
- $149 per night ... receive free parking and a welcome gift at check-in of assorted chocolates and sparkling water ($22 value)
- Not available: Dec. 31; Feb. 9-12; April 7-9
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- 4-star waterfront digs within a few blocks away from the Old City — it's a less than 10-minute walk up Walnut Street to the Museum of the American Revolution; from there it's only another two blocks to Independence Hall
- The hotel itself boasts tons of on-site amenities, including a heated indoor pool (a rarity among hotels downtown) and a nautically themed bar and restaurant, which fittingly overlooks the river
- Starting at 390 square feet, rooms here are big and well appointed with pillow-top mattresses, marble countertops in the bathrooms and enormous windows offering commanding views of the water or downtown
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: To see some of Philly's original colonial residences, walk roughly 20 minutes west from the hotel along Spruce Street to South Quince Street — a.k.a. one of the "10 Most Beautiful Alleys Around the World" (USA Today).
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $20. Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is two guests per king room and four guests per two queen room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 16.37% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(43 Member Ratings)