$99 – Hard Rock Palm Springs: Massage w/Pool & Bubbly
Rock Spa at Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs
Save over $60 on a massage and pool day at the hip Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs.
Why We Love It
- Sip Champagne after your treatment, then make way over to the pool
- Bring a partner and opt for the couples package in a lavish suite
- It's a block away from all the shops and galleries of Palm Canyon Drive
- Music lovers can peruse the collection of rock-n-roll memorabilia throughout the hotel
- $99 for a 50-minute Swedish massage for one (reg. $160)
- $305 for an 80-minute Your Body is a Wonderland couples package (reg. $430); starts with 25 minutes of mud body painting, followed by a private cascade shower, then a 50-minute couples massage
- Each option comes with a glass of bubbly per person and pool access
- 20% off same-day dining at The Kitchen restaurant
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during spa's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added based on the full value of services at time of checkout. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Minimum age requirements may apply. Valid for one or two people. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Must be 21 or over to access pool area. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Through July 10, 2017
(6 Member Reviews)
(6 Member Reviews)
The massage therapist was the best. And I absolutely loved the music.
I would definitely go back here for sure.
Brandi Dec 16, 2016 LA, United States
Everything was so awesome! The spa is small but very cute! I loved the mud painting
Alexxa Nov 15, 2016
The attention to detail and the overall atmosphere
Jacqueline Jul 18, 2016 CA, United States
Scott was a fantastic maseuse. I think he may have given me the best massage I have had in years!
Tracy Jun 22, 2016 NV, United States
It was easy to book and use my voucher.
The massage therapist was just ok. Wasn't overly impressed with the spa or the treatment. The locker room was crowded and small, shower shoes weren't provided, and the lotion the therapist used was cold.
Thomas May 16, 2016 CA, United States