$69 – 'Local Legend' Le Coq au Vin: Dinner for 2 in Orlando
An enduring Orlando treasure since 1976, Le Coq au Vin is known for its classic French cuisine and impeccable service. Visit any night for dinner with wine.
- For $69, get dinner for two with wine (reg. $111.50), including:
- One shared appetizer or salad (up to $16.50), like French onion soup, which Scott Joseph dubs "as good as any I've had in Paris"
- Two entrees (up to $36.50 each), like the namesake coq au vin -- traditional braised chicken with red wine and buttered egg noodles
- Two glasses of house wine (up to $11 each), or apply the credit toward the purchase of a bottle of wine, or get one shared dessert
- For $137, get this dinner for four (reg. $223), including two appetizers, four entrees and four glasses of wine or two desserts
- Not valid: Dec. 17-31; Jan. 1; Feb. 10-17
Why We Love It
- The "cozy" and "delightful" restaurant is a "local legend" (Scott Joseph Orlando)
- Travelzoo members call the service "outstanding" and the food "exceptional"
- Family-owned standout is "refreshingly unpretentious" (USA Today 10Best)
Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go
Through April 30, 2018
(188 Member Ratings)