$69 – Dinner with Wine at 'Local Legend' Le Coq au Vin
An enduring Orlando treasure since 1976, Le Coq au Vin is known for its classic French cuisine and impeccable service. Visit any night for dinner with wine.
- For $69, get dinner for two with wine (reg. $111.50), including:
- One shared appetizer or salad (up to $16.50), like French onion soup, which Scott Joseph dubs "as good as any I've had in Paris"
- Two entrees (up to $36.50 each), like the namesake coq au vin -- traditional braised chicken with red wine and buttered egg noodles
- Two glasses of house wine (up to $11 each), or apply the credit toward the purchase of a bottle of wine, or get one shared dessert
- For $137, get this dinner for four (reg. $223), including two appetizers, four entrees and four glasses of wine or two desserts
- Not valid: Dec. 17-31; Jan. 1; Feb. 10-17
Why We Love It
- The "cozy" and "delightful" restaurant is a "local legend" (Scott Joseph Orlando)
- Travelzoo members call the service "outstanding" and the food "exceptional"
- Family-owned standout is "refreshingly unpretentious" (USA Today 10Best)
Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go
Through April 30, 2018
(182 Member Ratings)