$25 – 'Best French' Lunch for 2 in Winter Park, Reg. $40
"In-the-know locals" head to this Winter Park "gem" for "authentically French" fare served in a "comfortable yet elegant" indoor-outdoor space (Zagat).
Why We Love It
- A consistent Orlando Sentinel pick for the city's best French restaurant
- Travelzoo members call the food "excellent" and the service "exceptional"
- Critic Scott Joseph Orlando dubs the two-decades-old Chez Vincent a "wonderful classic"
- Indulge in French classics -- "it's not uncommon to hear raves about this restaurant's soups, sauces and seafood dishes" (USA Today10Best)
Travelzoo Tip: Save room for dessert; Orlando Sentinel says the Chez Vincent creme brulee ($7) "may just be the finest in Central Florida."
- For $25, get $40 worth of lunch menu items for two
- For $14, get $20 worth of lunch menu items for one
Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 1 or 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go
Through May 31, 2017
(9 Member Reviews)