$20 – NYT Pick: Tea, Sandwiches & Scones in College Park, Save 50%
Save more than 50% on afternoon tea at Infusion Tea, a charming tea house in College Park -- recommended by The New York Times.
Why We Love It
- 4 stars from Yelpers and 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- "It was a great relaxing afternoon and the food was delicious," said a Travelzoo member
- "A center of the local art, crafting and writers’ scene" (Orlando Magazine)
- For $20 (reg. $41.50), enjoy afternoon tea for two at this College Park gem
- Bottomless pots of of tea, like Earl Grey, Darjeeling or calming chamomile
- Pastries, including scones with cream and jam, fresh baked cookies and breads
- Three types of tea sandwiches, such as cucumber, herbed cream cheese or Mediterranean
- Two gelatos, such as banana, mango, mint chocolate chip or peanut butter
- Or for $38 (reg. $83), get the same deal for four people
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(17 Member Reviews)