$55 – Cuba Libre: Award-Winning Dinner for 2, Save 30%
James Beard Award-winning chef Guillermo Pernot churns out "magnificent" Cuban fare in a "soaring" space styled after Old Havana's hacienda courtyards (Orlando magazine).
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members laud the "unparalleled" decor and "outstanding" food
- Winner of four OpenTable Diners' Choice Awards
- Vibrant nightlife, with 70-plus rum varieties and weekend salsa dancing
- On I-Drive in the heart of Orlando's resort area
- For $55, sit down to a three-course dinner for two (reg. up to $84)
- Two appetizers, like the empanadas or the cuban poke (up to $20 for both)
- Two entrees, like ropa vieja -- classic Cuban shredded beef brisket (up to $27.75 each)
- Two mini desserts, such as tres leches or flan (choose from a rotating selection)
- For $109, come with a group of four (reg. up to $168)
Valid for two or four diners only, depending on option purchased. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Dine-in only. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. No cash value if not redeemed in full.
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 29, 2017
(65 Member Reviews)