$39 – Flash Sale: Admission to Orlando's Museum of Illusions
Why We Love This Deal
Put your senses to the test at the Museum of Illusions, which hosts more than 50 optical illusion exhibits. Sure to provide plenty of Instagrammable moments, the museum is offering Travelzoo members savings of up to 25% on visits for groups of two or four for a limited time.
Sale ends April 16, 2021.
- Adult admission (ages 13 and up), valid Sundays-Thursdays:
- Two-pack: $39 (reg. $51.63)
- Four-pack: $77 (reg. $103.27)
- Both options include 15% off food and beverage at on-site restaurant Tapa Toro on day of visit
- Not valid on: Holidays and holiday weekends, including Memorial Day; and Fridays-Saturdays
Why We Love It
- Be one of the first to visit; the museum just opened in January
- Visit the Infinity Room, where mirrors create the illusion of endless space, or the Tilted Room, a mind-bending experience that calls into question the laws of physics
- Buy the four-pack and bring the whole family
- The museum is located in ICON Park, so make it a day and hit the rides and other attractions
Voucher can be redeemed through June 30, 2021; valid Sundays-Thursdays during merchant's operating hours. Online reservations are required; subject to availability. Please see voucher for online redemption instructions. Credit card information is required to confirm your reservation; your card will not be charged the full ticket price, unless you do not show up for the tour without canceling with a minimum of 24-hour’s notice. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. A 24-hour cancellation applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for up to 4 people. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact the museum by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.