$15 – 'Breathtaking' Bok Tower Gardens: Admission for 2
Orlando Magazine says this "breathtaking" National Historic Landmark is "one of Florida's most beloved attractions." Save up to 50% on admission to Bok Tower Gardens and a tour of the Pinewood Estate.
- For $15, get admission for two adults (reg. $28)
- For $4, get admission for one child, ages 5-12 (reg. $5)
- For $20, get admission and a tour of the Pinewood Estate for two adults (reg. $40)
- For $7, get admission and a tour for one child (reg. $10)
- All options include 10% off at the gift shop on the day of your visit
Why We Love It
- Earns a perfect approval rating from Travelzoo members
- Explore tropical gardens, nature trails and the historic 20-room Pinewood Estate
- Carillon music, coming from The Singing Tower, can be heard throughout the garden at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. daily
Travelzoo Tip: See what's in bloom before you visit.
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (visit boktowergardens.org/schedule for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for two adults or one child (ages 5-12), depending on option purchased. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Oct. 15, 2017
(29 Member Ratings)