$119 – 'No. 1' Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Stay, Half Off
Why We Love This Deal
Sprawling across 1,500 lush acres with a private lake, this "all-in-one resort" was ranked No. 1 in Orlando last year by Condé Nast Traveler readers. With no shortage of on-site activities like access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, hiking trails, lagoon-style pool and more — you may never want to leave the property to visit nearby theme parks. Plus, with this deal, Travelzoo members save 50% on stays through spring.
- Check in to an upgraded room with a king or two queen beds, daily through March
- $119 per night ... Lake View Room
- $129 per night ... Pool View Room
- Reduced resort fee, $20 (reg. $38) plus tax, which covers internet access, shuttle transportation to Disney Springs (subject to availability), access to amenities, retail discounts and more
- Not available on: 16-17; Dec. 18-19, 24-26, 31; Jan. 1-2; Feb. 12-14; March 12-13
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond resort is ideally situated directly behind Disney Springs with easy access to Disney theme parks
- Amenities include access to Grand Cypress' 18-hole golf course, a massive half-acre pool complex, a 24-hour fitness center and a plethora of water sport options
- The lagoon-style pool is "perhaps the most attractive pool in Orlando" (Travel + Leisure) with 12 waterfalls, slides and a swim-through grotto with hot tub
- These spacious, well-appointed guest rooms feature breezy step-out balconies overlooking either the pool or the lake
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: We've also negotiated an offer with Hyatt Regency Orlando, located just a 15-minute drive from Universal Studios and Disney World.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 12.5% tax and a reduced resort fee of $20 (reg. $38) plus tax, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers internet access, shuttle transportation to Disney Springs (subject to availability), access to amenities, retail discounts and more. Self-parking is an additional $25 (plus tax) per car, per night and valet parking is an additional $37 (plus tax) per car, per night.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 407-239-1234 (dial 2). Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. All reservations must be made before Jan. 31, 2021.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is pet-friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.