$17 – Orlando: Titanic Exhibit at I-Drive, Entry thru 2019
Experiential Media Group LLC
Kim Liang Tan
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can save over 25% on tickets for the whole family to visit "Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition."
- Choose from the following general admission ticket options:
- Adult (ages 12 and older) ... $17 (reg. $23.38 including all taxes and fees)
- Child (ages 5-11) ... $14 (reg. $16.77 including all taxes and fees)
- Children ages 4 and younger visit for free
- Valid for visits seven days a week through Dec. 31
Why We Love It
- Features more than 200 artifacts, including passengers’ clothes and china bearing the White Star Line logo
- Experience the untold stories of Titanic’s passengers and crew in historically accurate room re-creations
- Learn about modern-day efforts to retrieve the wreckage
- Visitors get a replica boarding pass and assume the role of a passenger throughout the exhibit, finding out their fate at the end
- More than 1,100 TripAdvisor reviewers give the exhibition a 4-star rating
This is a date/season-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Vouchers can be redeemed now through Dec. 31, 2019. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Exhibit hours are as follows: Sunday-Thursday from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. and Friday-Saturday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Last entry is one hour prior to closing. Valid for one person. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Children ages 4 and younger visit for free.
(13 Member Ratings)
(13 Member Ratings)
I enjoyed the tour through the Titanic display. The staff was very knowledgeable regarding any questions I had & the photo at the staircase was fun! It was a very memorable experience and I would highly recommend going to see it for yourself!
TERRY Nov 02, 2019 PT CHARLOTTE, USA
Self paced and informative tour
Kathleen Sep 25, 2019 Wilmington, USA
Melvynne Aug 07, 2019 Arlington, USA
It was our first time down there and the staff was super friendly answering all of our questions.
Amanda Jul 31, 2019 Swanton, USA
Awesome exhibit. Loved that we got a boarding pass with history of a passenger and could check their fate at the end of the exhibit. I plan to return for the dinner party
Therese Jul 02, 2019 The Villages, USA
I was very disappointed with the Titanic Exhibition. We have been there several times in the past and enjoyed the experience very much. This time we took our grandchildren. Unless you buy/rent the voice experience, you really know nothing about the exhibit. Before there were guides who went to each room with us and explained the artifacts and the whole story of the Titanic. We did not buy the audio. Too much money was spent already. Bring back the guides. The whole experience was much better with them.
Genevieve Jun 27, 2019 Auburndale, USA
Not worth the time or money
Elsa Mar 26, 2019 Ocala, USA