$41 – Medieval Times Dinner Show in Kissimmee, Reg. $72
Dine like royalty on a four-course feast including select beverages, featuring jousting with real horses, sword-fighting with real weapons and a live flight of the royal falcon. Travelzoo members can save up to 40% with this trip back to the past at Medieval Times in Kissimmee.
Why We Love It
- Upgrades to Royalty packages, including VIP seating, for just $12 more
- It's good for shows -- including weekends -- through June 11
- Makes a perfect family outing; child tickets are also discounted
- Enjoy live exhibitions of medieval entertainment like jousting, horsemanship and falconry
- One adult Regular ticket for $41 (reg. $71.67, including all taxes and fees)
- One child Regular ticket for $31 (reg. $43.72, including all taxes and fees)
- One adult Royalty ticket for $53 (reg. $84.57, including all taxes and fees)
- One child Royalty ticket for $43 (reg. $56.62, including all taxes and fees)
- All tickets include a dinner of tomato bisque, garlic bread, oven-roasted chicken, sweet buttered corn, a potato, pastry of the castle, and two rounds of soda, tea, coffee or water with your dinner
- Royalty tickets include VIP seating, a VIP lanyard, Knight’s Cheer Banner and Knight's Rally Towel
- See the calendar of show dates and times.
- Note: Our price includes all taxes and fees.
Castle opens 75 minutes prior to showtime, and the shows run approximately two hours. Showtimes vary by season and are subject to change. Seating is first come, first served. Shows and menus vary at matinees. Vegetarian meals are available upon request when you make your reservation. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Dinner gratuity is not included.
When You Can Go
Through June 11, 2017