$79 – The Duke Hotel: Spa Day w/Massage, Scrub & Pool, 50% Off
TheSpa Santé and Salon at The Duke Hotel Newport Beach
Save over 50% on an aromatherapy treatment, exfoliating scrub and pool access at the recently rebranded Duke Hotel, formerly the Fairmont Newport Beach.
Why We Love It
- TheSpa Santé debuts a new spa menu featuring organic skincare products
- Complimentary valet parking allows a full day of relaxation after your treatment
- Lounge by the hotel pool after your treatment
- $79 for one of the following treatments, valid Monday-Friday (reg. $168)
- 60-minute massage with aromatherapy oils and an exfoliating foot scrub
- 60-minute facial with aromatherapy oils and an exfoliating hand scrub
- $89 for one of the above treatments, valid Saturday-Sunday (reg. $168)
- $126 for both the 60-minute massage and 60-minute facial with aromatherapy oils, valid Monday-Friday (reg. $248)
- $136 for both 60-minute treatments, valid Saturday-Sunday (reg. $248)
- All services include access to the hotel pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, spa facilities and tea and cookies
- Complimentary valet parking
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during spa's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment. Valid at the Newport location only. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Parties of two or more are not guaranteed appointments at the same time. Cannot combine with other offers. Some therapists are not included with this offer. Prenatal massage is available for an additional $30 paid directly to the merchant.
When You Can Go
Through July 31, 2017
(298 Member Reviews)
(298 Member Reviews)
Nice friendly people
Very enjoyable way to spend a day
Randall Jun 22, 2017 CA, United States
Great Lounge, pool and massage
Gaylin Jun 20, 2017 CA, United States
I really enjoyed the atmosphere and my services. I got the massage and facial. Both were great. I also enjoyed the amenities.
Joyia Jun 13, 2017 CA, United States
Awesome massage and facial!
Yvett Jun 12, 2017 CA, United States
An Esthetician, Bertha.
A receptionist and Spa facilities. A receptionist- Demanded to pay 20% tip from the list price by cash. It was no choice. She was busy with checking her phone. No explanation how to access the hotel pool. couldn't use it. Spa facilities- shower curtain had mildew. Amenities include Body soap, tea and cookies were poor quality. Only apples were placed but not edible. Steam room was not ready. If Spa is expecting 20% gratuity to the guests, please improve facilities and amenities. Thank you.
AI Jun 11, 2017 CA, United States
Eileen Jun 06, 2017 CA, United States
The facial was good.
Place is dated and locker key works on a handful of other lockers. The steam room looked really dirty and smelled moldy. I was hesitant but there were a lot of bad reviews on yelp and was hoping it was over exaggerated but it was the case.
vanessa Jun 01, 2017 CA, United States
gave as a gift and they called to tell me they were not impressed by spa.
Susan May 30, 2017 CA, United States
The women are very welcoming and the massage and facial was wonderful.
Liz May 17, 2017 CA, United States
Good massage and on time
william May 02, 2017 CA, United States