$63 – Easter Brunch Buffet at Fashion Island Hotel
Easter Brunch at Fashion Island Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Gather the family for a festive Easter brunch buffet at the 4-star Fashion Island Hotel with live music and favorite Easter-themed activities for the kids.
- Easter brunch buffet:
- $63 for one adult (ages 13 and up), includes a mimosa or glass of champagne (reg. $90)
- $16 for one child, ages 5-12 (reg. $20)
- See menu
- Note: Unlimited mimosas for adults ages 21 and up are available for an additional $10 per person (paid directly to hotel on day of visit)
Why We Love It
- Takes place in the hotel's private event space, which will be transformed into a colorful Easter wonderland with live entertainment
- Take photos with the Easter Bunny -- available all day -- for memories
- Choose one of three egg hunts at 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. or 2:30 p.m.
- Menu includes made-to-order omelets and brioche French toast; a bagel bar with lobster salad; herb-roasted prime rib, chicken and ham; shrimp cocktail; seasonal salads and fruit; Easter-themed desserts; and more
- Kids will have their own food station with chicken tenders, hot dogs, sliders and mac and cheese
Valid April 21, 2019 for arrivals between 10:30-11:30 a.m. or 1:30-2:30 p.m. seating, depending on voucher purchased. Reservations are required in advance by calling 949-760-4913 to confirm specific arrival time and to finalize reservation. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Valid for one person. Children ages 4 and under are free. This is a date/season-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(11 Member Ratings)
(11 Member Ratings)
Lovely atmosphere and service
Jeanne Mar 15, 2019 Laguna Woods, USA
Ambience and price
chin-hsia Mar 03, 2019 Irvine, USA
Ambiance and the valet was alert and friendly.
Bacon was burned...sourdough toast was tiny...had to ask for jam...potatoes looked inviting but toast was average at best...no garnish or slice of fruit. $17 plus tax tip NOT impressed!
Ingrid Mar 01, 2019 Laguna Niguel, USA
We thought the food was a little overcooked and dry.
Actually more of a Travelzoo voucher issue. Voucher states you also get a glass of wine (up to $12) each, but you don't it come out of your $80 allotment. Very misleading. Why $12?
John Feb 23, 2019 Huntington Beach, USA
Management was extremely accommodating
Marguerite Feb 19, 2019 Rancho Mission Viejo, USA