$39 – Laguna: Dinner for 2 w/Ocean Views at C'est La Vie
C'est La Vie is a "long-standing Laguna Beach institution" with a menu that "offers a fresh take on French fare" (Laguna Beach Magazine). Save 40% on dinner for two.
Why We Love It
- Quaint European decor sets a romantic ambiance
- Located on South Coast Highway, along many shops and galleries
- Heated outdoor patio offers ocean views overlooking Main Beach; we recommend making a reservation during sunset
- After dinner, pick up dessert at the full-service bakery
Travelzoo Tip: Sister restaurant, The Greeter's Corner, is just down the block. Save $10 on breakfast for two.
- $39 for $65 to spend on dinner for two
- $60 for $100 to spend on dinner for three to four
- Entrees include sea bass en paupiette with pomme creme purée, caramelized leeks and meurette sauce; and canard a l’orange, roast duck with Grand Marnier-flavored orange glaze and au gratin potatoes
When You Can Go
Through June 30, 2017
(51 Member Reviews)