$59 – Italian Dinner for 2 at Brio, Save 40%
"Italian favorites are given a California twist" at Dana Point's Brio Tuscany Grille (Orange County Register). Save 40% on dinner for two.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.5 stars by TripAdvisor reviewers
- "Always great food and great service" (Travelzoo member)
- Choose from entrees such as the filet mignon or salmon
- Dine alfresco on the patio, which the O.C. Register says is "beautifully landscaped"
Travelzoo Tip: The restaurant has live music on Mondays through Saturdays.
- $59 for dinner for two, Sunday-Thursday (reg. $98.90)
- One antipasti or insalate (up to $16.95) to share, with options like calamari, housemade garlic bread or mozzarella caprese salad
- Two entrees (up to $29.95 each), like Paul's spaghetti dish with handmade large meatballs or salmon with roasted herb butter
- One dessert to share ($9.95), select from options like chocolate lava cake, creme brulee or classic tiramisu
- Two coffees, teas or cappuccinos (up to $6 each)
- $69 for the same dinner for two, Friday-Saturday
- Dinner for four is $115 (reg. $197.60) for a Sunday-Thursday reservation, or $125 for Friday-Saturday
Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners, respectively. Dine-in only. No substitutions; menu items are subject to change. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
March 1 - May 31, 2017
(84 Member Reviews)