$18 – Waterfront Dining at Woody's Wharf, Save 40%
Known for its seafood dishes, Woody's Wharf has been a Newport landmark since 1965. Visit for lunch or dinner and save 40%.
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members love the "delicious food" and "amazing view"
- Dine on the outdoor patio and take in views of Newport Harbor
- Choose anything from the menu
- Past patrons include John Wayne, Cary Grant and Micky Mantle
- $18 for $30 worth of food and/or drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) from the lunch or dinner menu for two
- Craft a meal with entrees like the fish tacos and Woody's Fish & Chips
When You Can Go
Through May 1, 2017; valid nightly for dinner and Monday-Saturday for lunch
(26 Member Reviews)