$45 – Chapter One: Top-Rated Santa Ana Dinner for 2
Chapter One: the modern local
CBS Los Angeles rates Chapter One among the best restaurants in Santa Ana. Visit this hot spot for dinner and use your voucher seven days a week.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.4 stars on OpenTable for inventive, gourmet dishes
- OC Weekly says there's "no question Chapter One is great"
- Buy a voucher for four and dine with a group
- Boasts a "menu unlike any other" in Orange County (CBS LA)
- $45 for a three-course dinner for two (reg. $85)
- Any one small plate to share, like the duck croquettes with duck confit, mashed potato, XO mole and lime sour cream
- Two entrees, such as the braised short rib with horseradish gremolata and caraway-glazed carrots and yams (up to $28 each)
- Any one dessert to share, like the vanilla bean souffle
- $88 for dinner for four (reg. $170)
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; a 15% auto-gratuity based on the full value will be added. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2017
(34 Member Reviews)
(34 Member Reviews)
Very very noisy
Victoria Feb 26, 2017 CA, United States
Delicious food with generous portions!
Leisa Feb 24, 2017 California, United States
Really good friendly service.
Sharon Feb 23, 2017 CA, United States
Food was delicious and service was great!
Glenda Feb 20, 2017 CA, United States
Our waitress was outstanding!
The park chop was great!
Alan Feb 20, 2017 CA, United States
It was a great evening
Peter Feb 14, 2017 CA, United States
Appetizer and main courses were tasty and we enjoyed it.
Because we were a party of two we had to be seated on the bar side of the restaurant. That was very disappointing because it was loud....think cackling woman for 90 minutes. Also it was slow. 2 hr visit due to slowness of everything. Dessert was bland.
Anna Feb 12, 2017 CA, United States
The service and quality of food was amazing!
A trendy spot that we chose when we were unable to get a reservation at Playground and it did not disappoint. Always a great time when your Plan B lives up to the hype of your Plan A.
Allan Jan 30, 2017 CA, United States
Service, decoration, atmosphere
Steak is good
Jung Jan 28, 2017 CA, United States
The food was amazing.
The host was so friendly, kind, and helpful. I would come back just for her to serve us again.
maria Jan 26, 2017 CA, United States