$38—Nixon Library & Museum entry for 2, save 30%
Why We Love This Deal
The Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum features more than 70 exhibits that examine the life, career and legacy of America's 37th president. Travelzoo members can snag admission to walk through a recreated Oval Office, see an original section of the Berlin Wall and more.
- Admission to the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum, valid on visits through Nov. 30:
- $38 (reg. $56) … Two people
- $75 (reg. $112) … Four people
- Not valid on: Nov. 23 (Thanksgiving)
More Reasons to Go
- Spend a day visiting the museum, which offers free parking and is located about a 20-minute drive from Irvine and a 40-minute drive from Los Angeles
- President Nixon was a Yorba Linda native — guests can visit his childhood home on the museum grounds
- See new exhibits, like "Captured: Shot Down In Vietnam," opening at the Nixon Library on May 24
Voucher can be redeemed immediately (dates vary by option purchased); valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations not required; entrance subject to next available entry time. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Valid for 2 or 4 people (can be used for adults, children or seniors; max value is based on the regular adult price). Children 4 and under are free. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. See FAQs at http://www.nixonfoundation.org/visit-nixon-library/faq.
(81 Member Ratings)