$139 – Afternoon Golf at Pelican Hill with Ocean Views
Golf at The Resort at Pelican Hill
Why We Love This Deal
The Pelican Hill Golf Club boasts two award-winning golf courses that weave through picturesque terrain with breathtaking ocean views.
- Twilight tee times: January (12:30 p.m.); February (1 p.m.); March 1-7 (1:30 p.m.) or March 8-31 (2:30 p.m.):
- $139 for twilight golf for one person (reg. $190)
- $270 for twilight golf for two people (reg. $380)
- $500 for twilight golf for four people (reg. $760)
- Afternoon golf with ocean views, a golf cart with GPS, range balls and a single logo golf ball per person
- 20% off same-day apparel purchases from the golf shop
- Note: Bookings will be accepted starting Dec. 2; Tee times cannot be booked more than 30 days in advance. Courses are subject to availability
Why We Love It
- Ranked one of the best golf courses in Orange County by CBS LA, Travel Channel and OC Register
- The Tom Fazio-designed courses are in the "'must-play' category for the serious golfer" (Travel Channel)
- Offer is valid seven days a week at both north and south courses
- Round up your fellow golfers and save more with the option for four
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
Redeem starting Jan. 2, 2020; valid for one of the following twilight tee times: January (12:30 p.m.); February (1 p.m.); March 1-7 (1:30 p.m.) or March 8-31 (2:30 p.m.). Completion of 18 holes not guaranteed. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tee times cannot be booked more than 30 days in advance. Call 844-878-0942 to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Forecaddie not included. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one, two or four people, depending on voucher purchased. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. 20% discount is not valid on sale merchandise, hard goods or special orders.
(47 Member Ratings)
(47 Member Ratings)
The staff is really attentive and cater to you on a beautiful level. The golf course (played South) was in great shape and pace of play was very good.
Take your time. Take a deep breath. Enjoy yourself!
Steve Mar 26, 2019 Los Angeles, USA
June Mar 24, 2019 Coto de caza, USA
Nice course, great environment
steve Mar 24, 2019 Costa Mesa, USA
The sheer beauty of this golf course.
Staff is amazingly courteous.
Tom Mar 20, 2019 Costa Mesa, USA
We were paired with an amazing couple from New York which made the experience that much more enjoyable.
Kenneth Mar 20, 2019 Santa Rosa, USA
Stephen Mar 19, 2019 Laguna Niguel, USA
The views from the South Course were absolutely beautiful. We took several photos and we actually live here.
All in all it was a great experience. We used the range, the putting greens and played the South Course. It was challenging and beautiful.
Holley Mar 06, 2019 Huntington Beach, USA
Beautiful course and scenery
Cheryl Feb 28, 2019 Edwards, USA
The course is amazing and has great reviews.
Everything is so top notch but they don't allow you to pay with credit card with the beverage cart! Sort of weird.
Karl Feb 20, 2019 Newport Beach, USA
Vianey Feb 13, 2019 Moreno Valley, USA